2022 Registration Now Open
CAPACITY LIMITED – DONATE NOW
A limited number of individual donor tickets are available for Friday and Saturday nights for $125 per person.
To select 2022 Individual tickets, please click here.
A limited number of sponsor packages are also available.
These packages will be available until December 1, 2021.
Sponsor Packages are available at three levels:
- As a $1,200 Cougar Red Sponsor, you will receive two(2) VIP tickets for Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- As a $3,000 Shasta Sponsor, you will receive six(6) VIP tickets for Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- As a $5,000 Cougar Elite Sponsor, you will receive twelve(12) VIP tickets for Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
VIP status will allow you access to exclusive food and drink lines including upscale food options not available in the regular line; access to the Cougar Cookers tent Thursday for Sponsor Night; and priority access to the tent Friday and Saturday. You will also receive company recognition on the donor board in the tent all three nights, on the website, and on Cougar Cookers social media platforms. (*Only sponsors will have access to tickets for Thursday night)
To select 2022 Sponsor packages, please click here.
Donors will have the opportunity to pick up packets at a Cougar Cookers Happy Hour event on January 20, 4 PM – 7 PM, at Kirby Ice House.
OR from Galene Financial between January 21st-31st.
If you are unable to make Packet Pickup, shipping is available for $20. Please select this option at checkout.
- Each Cougar Cookers wristband admits only ONE person only to enter the Cougar Cookers Tent. NO RAIN CHECKS.
- HLS&R Cook-off grounds tickets are NOT provided with your donation or sponsorship (They can be purchased from HLS&R or at the entry gate)
- No one under age 21 will be permitted in the team spaces after 7 p.m. in compliance with HLS&R rules.